Friday, September 22, 2006

My First Post




This is my first post to my very first blog I have been thinking about starting a website for some time but thought this would be a fine way to begin. So ...


I am getting very close to finishing my biggest cross stitch project for some time "The Mighty Samaurai" -


You can see my progress it is looking fabulous even though I do say so myself.


I belong to a book club at work - the ABC Club (Alcohol, Books and Chat) and our current choice is Behind The Scenes at the Museum by Kate Atkinson haven't started it yet - we are due to meet at the beginning of October so I'd better get a move on but I am just finishing the third in the trilogy of His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How's the Samurai going? Thought I would try leaving a comment per your instructions.

Nova